You’ve got your wedding colours picked out. You have your wedding date set. Now you need to choose & design your invitation and theme. If you’re stuck on where to start, a font can be a good starting point. Below are some free wedding fonts that we think are great!
1. English is a simple script font that can be used on almost any invitation. It’s highly readable and is ideal for all sections of a wedding invitation.
2. Indenture English Penman is a very stylized font with large curls on capital letters. It’s ideal for headers and large headlines.
3. Jellyka BeesAntique is a more casual handwriting font. Ideal for DIY weddings and signatures on invitations.
4. Loopi is a readable script font with large curls on many of the letters. Ideal for headers, but can also be used for body text.
5. Sweetly Broken provides a simple, handwritten script font. Ideal use for more casual invitations. It provides an inmate look and feel.
To find other fonts, we recommend http://www.1001freefonts.com/ or http://www.dafont.com/. There are literally thousands of fonts, so try using the filters to narrow down the results. Naldzgraphics.net also a great article that includes some popular wedding fonts.
Are you planning your wedding? Share and capture every moment with the AppilyWed wedding app. Share all your wedding details with guests through your own customized mobile app (Available on iOS/iPhone and Android). Capture every moment with a photo timeline on your wedding day. Give your guests the most memorable wedding experience. Take a quick 10 second tour.